How To Optimize Your Product Listing on Amazon (Useful Tips & Secrets)
To improve your product listing on Amazon, you can try these following tips:
The product title is the most important element of your listing page.
Why? It’s the first thing your customers see before they land on your page.
Amazon allows using 250 characters in your title so make sure it’s crisp and gives a good idea about your product.
One way to write a sensational title is to mix and match your product’s brand name with its benefits, features, USP, and other relevant attributes. You can also separate them using punctuations and symbols to make it easier for customers to understand.
Here’s a good example:
The title not only tells you about the laptop case but also the MacBook Air size it supports. It also tells you what’s included in the package and provides a good description of the product.
Everything in a single title.
Such type of product titles increase your CTR and prompts Amazon to rank your product page higher.
The next most important part of your listing page is the product bulletin features list.
The product feature list is where you get to explain your product more vividly and sell it.
It’s crucial to note that buyers glance through the features before making a purchase. So if your feature description is weak then you’ll have a hard time selling your product.
Here’s what you can do to make your bullet points stand out:
- Describe more benefits of your product.
- Highlight or capitalize on each benefit.
- Add rich and relevant keywords to boost SEO.
- Place the USP at the very top.
- Use simple language.
3. Write Compelling Product Descriptions
4. Use High-Quality Product Images
Optimize Your Listing Page
Imagine your listing page is performing really well and your sales are skyrocketing. Then all of a sudden your inventory goes out of stock and your sales start to drop.
Pretty scary situation isn’t it?
In order to avoid it, you should always check your inventory status and the number of products you have in stock.
Once your product starts selling on Amazon, you can periodically check your inventory account to see how many items are left in stock.
The ideal thing to do is to set-up email notifications, this way you can be notified whenever your product inventory gets low.
You can also track the graphical representation of your product sales in Efficient Era to predict when your inventory might need restocking.
To ensure your launch becomes successful, it’s always better to have some good reviews by your side.
Reviews will make a good first impression on your customers and convince them to buy your products.
But how can you do that? How can you generate reviews for a product that hasn’t even launched yet?
The simple strategy to make customers buy your products with no reviews on Amazon is this: Pre-launching them on your own website first.
You can sell them on your website first and ask initial buyers for feedback in the form of reviews. In this way, you will generate plenty of reviews before your product is even launched on Amazon.
You can then highlight those reviews in your product’s description using Amazon’s Enhanced Branded Content (EBC).
Try using social media to your maximum advantage to leverage the promotion of your website and Amazon page.
In this way, you’ll be able to gather some great reviews over time.
You can also use those reviews on your website and redirect customers straight to your Amazon listing page.
Before you actually go ahead and launch your product, the last but crucial thing you might want to do is create a buzz around your product
- Do pre-launch promotion on social media: Social media is the ideal platform you can use to spread the word about what’s coming. Create viral posts, engage with your followers on social networks, create branded hashtags to get the ball rolling.
- Write blogs: Blogging is a great way to bring your new products in front of prospective customers who aren’t yet aware of your business. Create a blog on your new product line-up and make sure it’s engaging. Then link it to your Amazon page so that shoppers will directly land on your listing page and make a purchase.
- Hire influencers: Influencers are great for brand awareness and will help you create some buzz for your new products. Depending on your budget, you can hire a micro or macro influencer from your product niche and do a viral campaign for your new products.
This will make your audience more curious and excited about your latest release. To create some sensational buzz around your products, try doing the following:
If you are a business that needs help with digital marketing for Amazon or wants to execute a successful Amazon product launch, then we can always help you out.